From: Willie Wong <wwong@×××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Impossible to compile PyQt
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 17:17:34
1 On Wed, Oct 24, 2007 at 05:24:19PM +0200, Penguin Lover econti squawked:
2 > Hi all,
3 > the upgrade of my system has had another stop.
4 >
5 > This time due to PyQt. I googled and found many problems regarding PyQt,
6 > but, because of my english, I did not understand what exactly to do.
9 I'm not quite sure, but might be related to bug190582
10
11 try either emerge PyQT-3.17.3
12
13 or
14
15 downgrade dev-python/sip to 4.5.2-r1
16
17 Best of luck,
18
19 W
20 --
21 "You're very sure of your facts, " he said at last, "I
22 couldn't trust the thinking of a man who takes the Universe
23 - if there is one - for granted. "
24 Sortir en Pantoufles: up 320 days, 15:39
25 --
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list