From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT encfs] When encfs gets hungup
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2011 12:06:21
1 On Sat, 09 Jul 2011 06:22:55 -0400, Albert Hopkins wrote:
2
3 > > Fair enough, except this thread is about encfs not working :(
4 >
5 > Unfortunately. But that's not to say "encfs doesn't work". When I have
6 > a problem with a bash script, I don't just up and switch to zsh :P
7
8 I wasn't suggesting that. But when the main reason for sticking with the
9 older option is that you have a working system with data in it, the loss
10 of both of those is a good time to investigate the newer alternative.
11
12 Having said that, you should switch to zsh anyway ;-)
16 Neil Bothwick
17
18 Pound for pound, the amoeba is the most vicious animal on the earth.