From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] resizing EFI partition, btrfs context
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2015 11:59:21
1 On Tue, 6 Oct 2015 10:09:37 +0200, Stefan G. Weichinger wrote:
2
3 > >> booting etc
4 > >
5 > > Just run bootctl/gummiboot install after repartitioning to pick up
6 > > the new UUID.
7 >
8 > fstab has to be edited as well (in my case for 2 distros), I wanted to
9 > avoid all that.
10
11 Come on, sed's not that hard! :P
12
13 > I assume I have to btrfs-send the root-subvol to fully clone all my
14 > subvolumes.
15
16 I'm not sure, looking at the man page it appears you pass it a list of
17 subvolumes and it dumps them all to one file, then you restore them all
18 from the same file. It would be worth testing with unimportant data
19 first.
23 Neil Bothwick
24
25 This man is depriving a village somewhere of an idiot