From: maxim wexler <blissfix@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Cleaning up after overdue -uD world
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 22:33:49
1 Hi group,
2
3 Well I went ahead and applied Willie's suggestion for
4 eselect to foomatic, which I don't use anyway and this
5 time emerge -uD world looks like a go. There's one
6 'Fetch Restriction' but a little wiki tell's me this
7 will be taken care of in due course.
8
9 Thank's to Iain suggestion to fetch in one terminal
10 and compile in another I'm well on my way with 74/350
11 downloaded.
12
13 So now, I'll bow out while the intertubes do their
14 thing.
15
16 Just wondering, if this all goes as planned, and I
17 don't have to start answering my own e-mails again, I
18 would like to clean up and dispose of about 2yrs of
19 garbage on my HD.(The original install was via the
20 2006.0 min-install CD)
21
22 Can somebody suggest methods, tools to best accomplish
23 this task?
24
25 mw
29 Looking for last minute shopping deals?
30 Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping
31 --
32 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list