From: "Cláudio Henrique" <rapaduraatomica@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] emerge update world and modular xorg-x11
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 01:50:42
1 I have installed modular xorg-x11 following the guides in gentoo
2 (http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/desktop/x/x11/modular-x-howto.xml) and
3 in gentoo-wiki (http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Modular_Xorg) and now I'm
4 having trouble updating my system. how can I solve this?
7 localhost ~ # emerge -uDav world
8
9 These are the packages that I would merge, in order:
10
11 Calculating world dependencies -
12 !!! All ebuilds that could satisfy "virtual/x11" have been masked.
13 !!! One of the following masked packages is required to complete your request:
14 - virtual/x11-6.8 (masked by: package.mask)
15
16 For more information, see MASKED PACKAGES section in the emerge man page or
17 refer to the Gentoo Handbook.
18 (dependency required by "media-gfx/gimp-2.2.8-r1" [ebuild])
22 !!! Problem resolving dependencies for media-gfx/gimp
23 !!! Depgraph creation failed.
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list