From: "András Csányi" <sayusi.ando@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] svn repo and apache - something went wrong
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 14:58:39
1 Dear All,
2
3 I have been trying to fix my svn repo for hours but I don't know what
4 a hell happened here.
5
6 I'm not able to commit and update my repository. I always get this
7 message independently I do it with simple user or root, however, it is
8 possible to reach my repo via file:/// protocoll.
9
10 sayusi@sa-home ~/tmpp $ svn co
11 http://sa-home.dyndns.org:4423/svn/DiLibSwingClient/trunk .
12 svn: E175013: Unable to connect to a repository at URL
13 'http://sa-home.dyndns.org:4423/svn/DiLibSwingClient/trunk'
14 svn: E175013: Access to
15 'http://sa-home.dyndns.org:4423/svn/DiLibSwingClient/trunk' forbidden
16
17 Approximately two weeks ago I committed last time and it was ok.
18 The files have apache:svnusers rules. My user is belongs to "svnusers"
19 group. Apache is belongs to "svnusers" groups.
20
21 I was able to reach my repository through apache. The whole system was
22 based on this [1] tutorial. I've double checked everything but the
23 issue is the same. I've checked the emerge logs and in the last 2
24 weeks there wasn't any apache and subversion rebuild.
25
26 Does anybody have any idea what should be double checked? My system is
27 "~amd64" and I'm using now:
28 subversion 1.7.1 and apache - 2.2.21-r1
29
30 [1] - http://rockfloat.com/howto/gentoo-subversion.html
31
32 I'm appreciating any help!
36 - -
37 --  Csanyi Andras (Sayusi Ando)  -- http://sayusi.hu --
38 http://facebook.com/andras.csanyi
39 --  ""Trust in God and keep your gunpowder dry!" - Cromwell