From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Boa is now hard masked?
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 16:10:19
1 On Fri, 18 May 2007 16:40:30 +0100, Mick wrote:
2
3 > However, http://packages.gentoo.org/search/?sstring=boa is still shown
4 > as stable. The Changelog is not showing anything to explain why it has
5 > been masked. Am I missing something?
6
7 Look in ${PORTDIR}/profiles/package.mask
8
9 # Raúl Porcel <armin76 at gentoo dot org> (18 May 2007)
10 # For treecleaners, bug 102174
11 # Pending removal 17 Jul 2007
12 www-servers/boa
13
14 It's only jsut happened so probably hasn't filtered through to p.g.o yet.
15
16 > If Boa is indeed a gonner, what would you recommend I use to share my
17 > distfiles with other boxen on my LAN?
18
19 NFS?
23 Neil Bothwick
24
25 If the post office has machines that can sort snail mail at 1000's of
26 times per minute, then why do they give it to a little old man on a bike
27 to deliver?