From: "Paweł Madej" <linux@××××××××.info>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] treading questions
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 18:53:32
1 Hello,
2
3 I got some problem how to set flags such as threads, itreads,
4 linuxthreads-tls.
5
6 My glibc has locally set flags: nptl nptlonly userlocales
7 I got also set my apache - mpm-worker flag.
8
9 My question is if threads flag should be set globally and -threads
10 locally for an apache2 ebuild? or set it global and compile apache with it.
11
12 ithreads is used only by perl and libperl packages. It is needed by
13 mod_perl if i want to use perl inside threaded apache2. But in its
14 description there are mentioned some compatibility problems. Could it
15 break my perl if i turn it on?
16
17 Pawel M.
18 --