From: Alan McKinnon <alan@××××××××××××××××.za>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Heliodor?
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 14:46:07
1 On Wednesday 04 April 2007, Dan Cowsill wrote:
2 > Hello list, first time postage here.
3
4 Welcome !
5
6 > Right, so I installed Beryl a little while ago on Gnome, and for the
7 > life of me I cannot either find the elusive Heliodor theming manager
8 > to apply a new theme or figure out a way to apply Beryl-specific
9 > themes using another tool.
10 >
11 > So what's the deal here? I use the newest nvidia drivers and I'm
12 > running Gentoo on an amd64 system.
13
14 The package is x11-wm/heliodor. If you can't find it then I assume you
15 have installed a stable amd64 system?
16
17 All 3 available versions of heliodor are marked unstable on amd64, so
18 for stable amd64 you'll have to:
19
20 echo 'x11-wm/heliodor' > /etc/portage/package.keywords
21 emerge -av heliodor
22
23 alan
27 Optimists say the glass is half full,
28 Pessimists say the glass is half empty,
29 Developers say wtf is the glass twice as big as it needs to be?
30
31 Alan McKinnon
32 alan at linuxholdings dot co dot za
33 +27 82, double three seven, one nine three five
34 --
35 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list