From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Rootwindow Sysmon?
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 18:13:25
1 Matthias Krebs <matthias.krebs@×××××.com> [09-09-16 19:46]:
2 > > Hi,
3 > >
4 > > thank you for your posting ! :)
5 > >
6 > > Screenshot? ...oh yes! Sorry...
7 > > Here it is (upper left corner):
8 > >
9 > > http://customize.org/thumbnails/larger/53967.jpg
10 > >
11 > Hi,
12 >
13 > looks like a very basic conky configuration
14 >
15 > check out this thread for some more advanced examples :
16 >
17 > http://crunchbanglinux.org/forums/topic/59/my-conky-config/
18 >
19 > (crunchbang is an ubuntu spinoff which focuses on openbox and lightweight
20 > apps)
21 >
22 > while your at it, check out x11-misc/slim (and x11-themes/slim-themes), its a
23 > lightweight login manager without gnome or kde dependencies
24
25 Hi,
26
27 oh yeah! I have already slim running! (not to ibe read as "I am
28 already running slim!" :O)
29
30 Ok...enough nonsense...
31
32 Thanks a lot for all the hints!
33
34 Keep hacking!
35 mcc
39 Please don't send me any Word- or Powerpoint-Attachments
40 unless it's absolutely neccessary. - Send simply Text.
41 See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
42 In a world without fences and walls nobody needs gates and windows.