From: Joseph <syscon780@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] php CURRENT_TIMESTAMP vs NOW()
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 06:44:57
1 I'm not a PHP programmer but I'll try to explain my problem.
2 I've create table in my php database:
3
4 DROP TABLE IF EXISTS visual_verify_code;
5 CREATE TABLE visual_verify_code (
6 oscsid varchar(32) NOT NULL,
7 code varchar(6) NOT NULL,
8 dt TIMESTAMP(12) NOT NULL DEFAULT NOW(),
9 PRIMARY KEY (oscsid)
10 );
11
12 It worked OK, after few days I backup my database and try to restore it, but it keeps complaining on the "dt":
13 ERROR 1067 (42000) at line 38009: Invalid default value for 'dt'
14
15 so the database is dropped but never restored. The backup data base contain:
16
17 create table visual_verify_code (
18 oscsid varchar(32) not null ,
19 code varchar(6) not null ,
20 dt timestamp default 'CURRENT_TIMESTAMP' not null ,
21 PRIMARY KEY (oscsid)
22 );
23
24 so the difference is:
25
26 dt TIMESTAMP(12) NOT NULL DEFAULT NOW(),
27 vs
28 dt timestamp default 'CURRENT_TIMESTAMP' not null ,
29
30 If I change in backup database the line to: "dt TIMESTAMP(12) NOT NULL DEFAULT NOW(),"
31 I can restore it without problems.
32
33 Why is it doing it?
34 In "dt" table structure the "default" has option:
35 - None
36 - As Defined:
37 - NULL
38 - CURRENT_TIMESTAMP
39
40 If I change setting from "CURRENT_TIMESTAMP" to any of the above will it help restore it correctly?
43 Joseph