From: Chris White <chriswhite@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Bug Wrangling Event?
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 06:38:24
1 Hi all,
2
3 Now that my job situation has settled down, I have some free time floating
4 around, and a bit of finances to cover it. That said, I'd like to see if
5 there would be interest in a bug wrangling event of some sort taking place in
6 the SF area. If I get enough interest, I'll go ahead and call places and get
7 the event setup. Here's what my plan was:
8
9 1) Bug Wrangling
10 2) Helping people with writing ebuilds
11 3) Installation
12 4) General questions about Gentoo
13
14 I'd like to have other developers besides myself there, and I don't know if it
15 will be a one or two day event, but that I won't know unless I get
16 interest ;). Let me know what you all think and I'll go from there.
17
18 PLEASE REPLY OFF LIST
19
20 Thanks :)