From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] XSESSION="Xsession" doesn't work!
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 12:53:19
1 On 18 Jul 2007, at 07:03, Elias Probst wrote:
2 > Am Dienstag, 17. Juli 2007 23:01:12 schrieb Stroller:
3 >>
4 >> I'm fairly experienced with Linux and have been using Gentoo for over
5 >> 3 years, ...
6 >
7 > Probably, you're not that fairly experienced regarding the usage of
8 > your mail
9 > client. ;-)
10
11 With the use of Postfix.
12
13 My profusest apologies.
14
15 I've added lists.gentoo.org to the section of /etc/transports
16 commented "times out for no apparent reason while sending end of
17 data". Future posts will be relayed via my ISP, whose mailservers
18 always accept messages from me first time.
19
20 Stroller.
21 --
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list