From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE login with non-us keyboard
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 17:25:55
1 On Fri, 06 Oct 2006 12:11:50 +0200, Charles Trois wrote:
2
3 > I run KDE 3.4 under Gentoo on a G4 iMac. The keymap specified in
4 > xorg.conf is one designed for the extended Apple keyboard (109 keys) in
5 > the French language. It works quite well on the whole (in Konsole,
6 > Kate, etc), but the KDE login panel (I don't know its name) ignores it,
7 > with the result that name and password have to be given in "qwerty",
8 > which is rather annoying.
9
10 Does Control Centre -> System Admin -> Login Manager -> Appearance ->
11 Locale fix it?