From: "Andrés Becerra Sandoval" <andres.becerra@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Adding styles to lyx in gentoo
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 16:51:51
1 On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 2:01 AM, William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>wrote:
2
3 > I am definitely not a latex/lyx person it seems :)
4 >
5 > Ive installed lyx and am trying to add the springer llncs2e to it
6 > without luck so far.
7 >
8 > 1. Ive added llncs and llncs2e directories
9 > to /usr/share/texmf-dist/tex/latex/ and unzipped the relevant packages
10 > inside.
11 > 2.run texhash
12 > 3.run reconfigure within lyx
13 > 4. restarted lyx
14 >
15 > Is there anything else needed? - I followed ubuntu instructions and he
16 > directories are a bit different but that seems ok after adjustment as
17 > texhash indexes them. Is there something gentoo specific that needs
18 > doing?
19 >
20 > BillK
26 > --
27 > William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
28 > Home in Perth!
32 Hello,
33
34 You must have llncs.layout and llncs2e.layout files in folder .lyx/layouts
35 too.
39 Andrés