From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] system rescue usb stick
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 02:57:18
1 Valmor de Almeida wrote:
2 >
3 > Hello,
4 >
5 > Is SystemRescueCd still a good system rescue tool? The web site has not
6 > been updated for over 1 year. Thanks for other suggestions.
7 >
8 > --
9 > Valmor
13 I downloaded one a while back and used it recently and it worked fine.
14 Basically, it is a minimal Gentoo from my understanding and from the
15 looks of it. As long as the kernel supports the hardware, it should
16 work fine. So, unless you have just built some bleeding edge rig, you
17 shouldn't have any problems using it.
18
19 Dale
20