From: Tamas Sarga <tamas.sarga2@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] USB hub problem
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 12:36:42
1 Hi,
2
3 I've got a problem with my USB hub. It is included in an LG 795FT Plus
4 CRT monitor.
5 With gentoo-sources-2.6.12-r10 it works like a charm, but with later
6 kernel it has a problem.
7 I tried it with gentoo-sources and vanilla-sources too.
8 The problem is that, it gives kernel hub 1-0:1.0: connect-debounce
9 failed, port 1 disabled error, when I boot. After it I can not resolve
10 the trouble, I tried to pull out and plug it again without success. The
11 one and only way to get it work is pull it out, poweroff the computer,
12 power off the monitor, power off the UPS (it supplies the PC and the
13 monitor too), boot in and after boot plug the hub to the PC.
14 The hub isn't resetting properly or I don't know with the new kernels.
15
16 Any advice?
17
18 TIA.