From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: virtual eselect - how to
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019 07:52:28
1 On Wednesday, 26 June 2019 22:13:30 BST David Haller wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > On Wed, 26 Jun 2019, Ian Zimmerman wrote:
5 > >On 2019-06-26 14:51, Mick wrote:
6 > >> > I have installed openblas but 'eselect blas list' doesn't know about
7 > >> > this.
8 > >>
9 > >> I assume it doesn't know about it because there is no eselect module
10 > >> for blas.
11 > >
12 > >There definitely is, I have run across this problem as well.
13 >
14 > # eix app-eselect/ |grep blas
15 > [I] app-eselect/eselect-blas
16 > [I] app-eselect/eselect-cblas
17
18 In this case, if neither of the above set up a link to openblas (I don't have
19 blas here to check) it's time for a chat with the package maintainer.
22 Regards,
23
24 Mick