From: Maxim Wexler <maxim.wexler@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] fsck won't work if ac cord not attached?!
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 01:38:38
1 Hi group,
2
3 When my netbook boots under battery power w/o the ac adapter connected
4 I get this warning msg in the boot window: 'Skipping fsck due to not
5 being an ac adapter'. Chaos ensues. The warning appears in
6 /etc/init.d/fsck.
7
8 How do I fix this? Some option in /etc/conf.d/fsck?
9
10 If you look for gentoo bug 291654 you get to a page that's difficult
11 to read, something wonky with the xml, but it describes this problem
12 and adds that it's fixed "upstream".
13
14 I'm using ext2 with the journal option, openrc and baselayout-2. My
15 latest world update was two days ago.
16
17 maxim