From: akater <nuclearspace@×××××.com>
To: tastytea <tastytea+gentoo@××××××××.de>, gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [bug] uClibc-ng-1.0.33 won't fetch
Date: Tue, 05 May 2020 15:24:33
1 tastytea <tastytea+gentoo@××××××××.de> writes:
2
3 > Same here. You should report it to
4 > <https://bugs.gentoo.org/enter_bug.cgi?format=guided>.
5
6 Thanks for checking. I'm sorry but the only way I could post to
7 bugzilla now is from a web browser—which is very unpleasant on its own,
8 and on top of that I only have graphical browser available on a handheld
9 device at the moment. Bugzilla insists that a submitter provides emerge
10 --info output for any bug report posted. With a web browser on a
11 handheld device, I can do it but not today.
12
13 There's a python tool that I plugged in but I'm not comfortable with it
14 in the absence of a proper interface; I'm unlikely to get to writing the
15 interface in the upcoming months.
16
17 If there's an Emacs-friendly way to post bugs, I'd be glad to know:
18 there are ≈6 bugs and patches waiting in my queue.