From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] What /devTTY? is the modem normally under?
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 08:25:09
1 On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 14:14:20 +1000, Richard Watson wrote:
2
3 > Hi again. I installed slmodem but it's looking for /dev/ttySL0.
4 > Presumably I need to create this manually. Can anyone tell me what
5 > command I should use to create this.
6
7 It's been a while since I used slmodem, but I'm fairly sure the init
8 script set this up. Have you added slmodem to your default runlevel?
12 Neil Bothwick
13
14 Favorite Windoze game: Guess what this icon does?