From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Undeliverable: Re: [gentoo-user] Dolphin and adding a option, if it exists.
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 04:33:06
1 Wols Lists wrote:
2 > On 22/11/2022 21:58, Dale wrote:
3 >> I'm top posting for those who want to ignore this message.
4 >>
5 >> This is the second message like this I've received.  Is anyone else
6 >> getting these?  Did someone close their email account and not
7 >> unsubscribe or something?  Is this just me?
8 >
9 > No it's not just you. I'm getting them as well. My ISP is blaming
10 > Microsoft but that doesn't seem to be the case with you.
11 >
12 > I think there's been a global update of spam rules, and the big
13 > providers seem to be having a spate of mis-classifying ham.
14 >
15 > My wife sent an email to a friend (with an attachment) and it got
16 > caught by MS's automated spam rules. No idea, no obvious spammy
17 > triggers ...
18 >>
19 >> Dale
20 >>
21 > Cheers,
22 > Wol
23
24 To me, I thought maybe it was being bounced???  I was wondering, could
25 someone check to see who is subscribed that is causing these to be
26 generated?  I think there is a few devs on here and if we are getting
27 these messages, maybe they are to and will look into it.  I know Rich is
28 on here but doubt he has access but may know who does.  Hello Rich!!  :-D
29
30 If not, I may filter them to the trash.  I'm wanting posts from Frank
31 and his scripts not some stupid message about something being spam when
32 it's not even meat at all.  It's more like green beans or something.  ROFL
33
34 Dale
35