From: james <garftd@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] llvm / clang compile error
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2016 12:36:24
1 On 08/16/2016 04:43 PM, Silvio Siefke wrote:
2 > Please submit a full bug report
5 Seems like a good recommendation. Also, once the bug
6 is filed, you can provide all the details in the bug report
7 and reference those details in your gentoo-user threads.
8 That way the gentoo-user thread can focus on a specific item
9 or two, because the full details are readily available in BGO.
10 The bug report will enable a wider group to look at your complete
11 details and keep the discussion (here on gentoo-user) short
12 and focused. Just a suggestion, ymmv.
13
14 Often when I run into issues, I just go to a minimal flag set
15 and just use one processor to compile, as a routine, baseline
16 test-compile run. Also on my system, I have this::
17
18 Installed versions: 3.7.1-r3(03:48:50 PM 07/13/2016)(clang libffi
19 ncurses python static-analyzer
20
21 ABI_X86="32 64 -x32" PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7"
25 hth,
26 James