From: "Bo Ørsted Andresen" <bo.andresen@××××.dk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Asterisk in a vserver wants module-init-tools, wants baselayout... bork.
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 01:54:56
1 On Wednesday 21 March 2007 00:08:13 fire-eyes wrote:
2 > I added the voip overlay to my system. Went to set up asterisk, but it
3 > wants module-init-tools, which wants baselayout. baselayout, all
4 > versions, are masked on my system. This is because I'm in a vserver. In
5 > a vserver, baselayout-vserver has to be used. So I'm stuck right now.
6 >
7 > Any ideas out there? #gentoo-voip is dead silent.
8
9 Umm.. no it doesn't. Add --tree to emerge to see what does. Show us the output
10 with --tree if you need more help...
13 Bo Andresen