From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] sys-power/upower with systemd
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 10:09:22
1 On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 4:28 AM, Marc Joliet <marcec@×××.de> wrote:
2 > Well, in general, a user of software is to me somebody who actually uses it,
3 > and doesn't merely have it installed, doing nothing. So since you don't use it,
4 > you... don't use it ;) .
5
6 It actually isn't a dumb question. Up until now there shouldn't be
7 issues with having both installed, and selecting between them at boot
8 time. Apparently now we're starting to get diverging dependencies, so
9 your system won't work quite right if you boot the "wrong" init at
10 boot.
11
12 Rich