From: Sebastian Pipping <sping@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] mdev for udev substitution instructions web page is up
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 16:08:10
1 On 03/18/2012 09:42 AM, Michael Mol wrote:
2 > BTW, where would one go to get involved in organization of the wiki? I
3 > found myself wishing for templates for consistent formatting of things
4 > like files, one-liners and naming of ebuilds, but I don't think I
5 > ought to simply create the templates I'm looking for without talking
6 > with someone first.
7
8 For file content and kernel config I have seen templates up there
9 already. I'm not sure what you mean by one-liners and naming of ebuilds.
10
11 Please get in touch with these people:
12
13 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/wiki/
14
15 You can reach all of them on alias <wiki at g.o>.