From: "Rupert Young (Restart)" <rupert.young@×××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] Tomcat JSP access - was MySql administrator
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 09:49:56
1 The more serious problem was that my JSPs were not able to access the
2 database as they had before. This error is from my log
3
4 DCP: Error-1 in sql connection:java.sql.SQLException: DCP: Couldn't get the
5 connection:url=jdbc:mysql://192.168.1.40/webshop
6
7 However, when I change to jdbc:mysql://localhost/webshop it works. So in my
8 major emerging upgrade something about the network access has changed (maybe
9 nothing to do with mysql).
10
11 Any ideas where these settings are?
12
13 Regards,
14
15 Rupert Young
16
17 > -----Original Message-----
18 > From: Norberto Bensa [mailto:nbensa@×××.net]
19 > Sent: 26 September 2005 03:20
20 > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
21 > Cc: Rupert Young (Restart)
22 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] MySql administrator
23 >
24 > Rupert Young (Restart) wrote:
25 > > After upgrading mysql to 4.0.25 I can no longer access the db from my PC
26 > > using MySql administrator. Any ideas?
27 >
28 > I don't use mysql administrator myself but:
29 >
30 > Have you re-emerged mysql administrator?
31 > What interface is mysql administraror using (127. or something else)?
32 > Does mysql have permissions to that interface?
33 > Is your current installed version of mysql administrator compatible with
34 > mysql
35 > 4.0.25?
36 >
37 > Regards