From: William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] CPU upgrade - make.conf
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 00:08:54
1 reinstall not needed, rebuild in the background whist using it.
2
3 rebuild the toolchain with the new CFLAGS, then emerge -e the world
4
5 Usually not too difficult, I do it a couple of times a year across
6 multiple archs - search the forums as there's some scripts to help with
7 multiple toolchain rebuilds (needed) and some other "funnies", or do it
8 manually.
9
10 BillK
11