From: Michael Crute <mcrute@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] stage files
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 19:22:47
1 On 8/24/05, John Jolet <john@×××××.net> wrote:
2 >
3 > I saw that and it's on my list of things to try, but I need to have this
4 > up
5 > and running by saturday. That seemed like a great thing, but maybe less
6 > simple than just tarring up the package. I definately think something like
7 > that going forward would be perfect, but is there a simpler short-term
8 > solution? I'll go down the partimage path as well right now, though.
9 >