From: Gyuszk <hangcsapda@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] VNC problems
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 16:35:13
1 Etaoin Shrdlu írta:
2 > On Saturday 24 February 2007 13:38, Gyuszk wrote:
5 >> All in all: I want to connect (using TightVNC Win32) to the existing
6 >> DISPLAY:0 (gnome) session. Is it possible?
9 > I think you need a VNC server that allows connections to display :0 (eg,
10 > the "real" display).
11 > Portage offers x11vnc and xf4vnc to do that. Also, back in the XFree86
12 > days, the standard realvnc server used to provide a x0vncserver or a X
13 > module to enable viewing the real X display. I never used it and don't
14 > know whether it still works that way with xorg. More info here:
15 >
16 > http://www.realvnc.com/products/free/4.1/x0.html
17 >
18 > hth
19 >
20 Thanks a lot guys, I'll write to the thread when tried everything.
21 --
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list