From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: new linux router
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 17:08:49
1 On Sat, 7 Mar 2015 17:31:32 +0000 (UTC), James wrote:
2
3 > I cannot seem to find that thread. I tried all sorts of keywords
4 > search via gmane and brute force on the archives, to no avail.
5 > I also could not figure out how to perform search in the recently
6 > open gentoo archive for the gentoo
7
8 I generally find Google gives better results than many sites' own search
9 facilities. Add "site:archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-user" to your search
10 string.
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 If Microsoft made cars:
17 "The airbag system would ask "are you sure?" before deploying."