From: Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Xorg dropping keyboard events?
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 18:32:19
1 After recent updates Xorg on several of my machines have
2 started dropping keyboard events. Sometimes it's a keydown
3 event -- in which case the keystroke is ignored. Sometimes
4 it's a keyup event -- in which case the key repeats
5 indefinitely until another key is pressed.
6
7 It _seems_ to happen more when the CPU is busy, but I can't get
8 it to happen predictably. It stated on all of my machines
9 within the last week or two. They don't all get updated at the
10 same time, but it seems to have started on each one after a
11 recent udpate.
12
13 I haven't been able to find anything that seems relevent in
14 bugzilla.
15
16 Has anybody else seen this problem pop up recently?
19 Grant Edwards grante Yow! I'd like some JUNK
20 at FOOD ... and then I want to
21 visi.com be ALONE --