From: Tony Stohne <tstohne@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Why are gentoo people so in love with colorized output?!?
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2007 19:36:33
1 Dan Farrell said the following on 2007-04-07 19:26:
2 > > Hey tony, maybe this is beyond your control, or maybe you don't care,
3 > and if not i respect your autonomy in such matters, but your reply
4 > block punctuation character '|' defeats the very helpful colorization
5 > of my and many other browsers that use the usual '>' character to
6 > identify reply text. It makes your letters nearly unreadable.
7 > respects, - dan
8
9 I'm sorry about that. I think it has to do with the GnuPG/Enigmail
10 installation on this box. I'll try to fix it in some way.
11
12 Thus, this mail is unsigned, while I'm trying to find the reason.
13
14 //T
15 --
16 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list