From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: HP ScanJet 6300C
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 16:24:38
1 James <wireless <at> tampabay.rr.com> writes:
2
3 Well, monkeying around with all the cables It now registers
4 as a:
5
6 Bus 002 Device 005: ID 03f0:0601 Hewlett-Packard ScanJet 6300c
9 scanimage -L
10 device `hp:libusb:002:005' is a Hewlett-Packard ScanJet 63x0C flatbed scanner
13 So I guess I need some advice as to a software front end or some syntax
14 examples to use the scanner. It has an ADF, Automatic Document Feeder,
15 which work be keen to get working or figure out how to use. It works fine
16 under windows with the scsi card. I'ts not on a gentoo system via a
17 usb cable.....
18
19 The sane website says support is "complete".....
20 any suggestions are most welcome.
23 James