From: "Thomas Rösner" <Thomas.Roesner@××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 17:58:52
1 Crayon wrote:
2 > On Thursday 04 January 2007 18:26, Thomas Rösner wrote:
5 >> BTW, how/why was an ezmlm-clone chosen over Mailman for the gentoo
6 >> lists? Performance?
9 > Possibly because mailman has had a fair number of security issues over the
10 > years whereas qmail/ezmlm had practically none.
13 Well, Mailman has a Webfrontend, but you don't actually have to make it
14 publically available.
15
16 >> I wonder everytime I see a "unsubscribe"-Message on
17 >> the lists.
20 > Those are from dozos who thinks they're on a majordomo managed list :)
23 Mailman blocks them per default.
24
25 Regards,
26 T.