From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Kernel Modules
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 19:08:56
1 Apparently, though unproven, at 20:52 on Thursday 09 June 2011, Bill Longman
2 did opine thusly:
3
4 > On 06/09/2011 11:18 AM, Alan McKinnon wrote:
5 > > eselect OTOH, is something I always have to run bit by bit to recall the
6 > > invocation. That's just way too much effort for this here old git....
7 >
8 > Wasn't on this list that I saw the correct procedure for eselect?
9 >
10 > eselect
11 > eselect kernel
12 > eselect kernel list
13 > eselect kernel set 6
14 >
15 > <sigh> It's so true....
16
17 In my case there's usually a lot of wondering which one it is after step 1.
18 Try this, poke around, nope. Try that, nope not that one. Sometime after the
19 third try I find it.
23 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com