From: "Stefán István" <stefi@××××××××××××.hu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Too much connection?
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 09:46:55
1 csütörtök 01 június 2006 11.11 dátummal Stefán István ezt írta:
2 > Hello List,
3 >
4 > we have a problem that sometimes arises on the clients:
5 > using kde, and sometimes the background and the icons from the desktop
6 > dissappears. But otherwise the client works well, programs can be started.
7 If
8 > they log off and log in again, the backgrounds and the icons appeares again.
9 >
10 > I thought that maybe too much programs are running at the same time. If I
11 fire
12 > the command netstat|grep 6000|wc -l on the server, I get the number 206.
13 > Maybe thats too much connection?
14 >
15 Sorry, I sent it to the wrong list! It was ment to be send to the ltsp list.
16
17 Regards,
18 Istvan
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list