From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Make Gentoo Live USB Stick
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 22:00:00
1 On Wed, 27 Jun 2012 17:06:49 -0400, Frank Peters wrote:
2
3 > I want to make a Gentoo Live bootable USB stick using the available
4 > Gentoo Live DVD iso. Can this be done by simply copying the iso file
5 > to the USB drive with a utility like dd?
6
7 The latest Gentoo ISOs are hybrid files, able to boot from optical discs
8 and USB sticks, so just dd it to the stick.
12 Neil Bothwick
13
14 C:\DOS\SYSTEM\BATCH\UTILS\API\DOCS\READ\STORED\WHERE\THE\HELL\AM\I\?