From: tuxic@××××××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: How to trace down compilation issues if the compilation does not break...?
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2019 04:08:22
1 On 01/07 06:38, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
2 > On 06/01/2019 17:31, tuxic@××××××.de wrote:
3 > > The problem with this problem is, that the compilation process
4 > > is successful and all files will be removed from /var/tmp/portage
5 > > afterwards.
6 > >
7 > > I checked the manpage of emerge to find an option to prevent the
8 > > deletion of the remainders, but found nothing.
9 >
10 > You can set FEATURES=keeptemp while emerging the package for which you want
11 > to keep the tmp files. In your case:
12 >
13 > sudo FEATURES=keeptemp emerge -1 media-gfx/krita
17 Hi NIKOS,
18
19 THANKS A LOT! Exactly this information it was, which I was searching
20 for! :)
21
22 Cheers!
23 Meino