From: Francesco Turco <fturco@××××××××.fm>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: OpenRC error message at boot
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 09:09:48
1 On Tue, Dec 18, 2012, at 9:49, Dale wrote:
2 > If the RC_DEBUG setting is not there, add it. There are lots of
3 > settings that are not in there by default but you can add them if you
4 > need to.
5
6 It's strange because all variables in my /etc/rc.conf file are lowercase
7 (for example rc_interactive, rc_parallel, ...). Perhaps we are not
8 discussing the same openrc version.
9
10 Also, with equery files --filter=man/doc openrc, I couldn't find a
11 documentation file where there is a list of all possible variables for
12 rc.conf. It seems rc.conf itself is such a file, and I already check it
13 for a debug variable, without success.