From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Seamonkey and LastPass
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 20:18:26
1 chrome://messenger/locale/messengercompose/composeMsgs.properties:
2 > On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 1:58 AM, Dale<rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
5 > Tell us more... :)
9 Well, it seems like a good deal but I would like to hear from someone
10 who uses it. Here is some links tho.
11
12 https://lastpass.com/features.php
13
14 https://lastpass.com/technology.php
15
16 It seems like a really neat thing to have. Basically, no matter what
17 computer I am on, this will store my passwords for me. If I have a
18 system meltdown and lose my password info stored locally, I can get them
19 back since they are stored on the lostpass server. According to the
20 site, lostpass can not see or even access any password even if I ask for
21 them too.
22
23 I'm not sure if it would work with my bank or credit card site tho.
24 Since they changed the way the login screen works, even the built-in
25 password tool for Seamonkey doesn't fill them in anymore. It still
26 works for forums, b.g.o, email and other things but not my bank and
27 credit card. I think it uses java or something to get the login info.
28
29 http://www.cadencebanking.com/
30
31 www.myaccountaccess.com
32
33 Just curious what others think about this thing. They also have a paid
34 option which is cheap I might add. $12.00 a year. I guess I could
35 start with it saving everything BUT my bank and credit card passwords.
36 Sort of stick my toes in the water first.
37
38 Thoughts?
39
40 Dale