From: CJoeB <colleen.beamer@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Question Re: Flash and Firefox
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 15:17:19
1 Hi,
2
3 As a Canadian, I subscribe to a loyalty program called Airmiles. When I
4 go into the Airmiles site, it does not display properly in Firefox, even
5 though I have the Flash Player installed. I just emerged Opera and the
6 Air Miles site works just fine. Is this a bug with Firefox and should I
7 be reporting on the Firefox web site?
8
9 And please, lets not get into a discussion of which browser is better.
10 I like Firefox just fine and have never had any complaints about it
11 until recently when Airiles must have updated their site and there must
12 be (I assume) some incompatibility between their site and Firefox. This
13 site seems to be the only one that I've encountered where Flash doesn't
14 work properly.
15
16 Regards,
17