From: Mike Edenfield <kutulu@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Do we have to build gcc with fortran now?
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 22:43:45
1 On 6/22/2011 11:35 AM, Dale wrote:
2 > Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
3 >>
4 >> I suppose you got the idea by now ;-) Do you need dev-lang/R? If
5 >> not, then "emerge -pv --depclean dev-lang/R". Do you need the
6 >> package(s) that this brings up? If not, continue --depclean those
7 >> until you reach something that has no other dependencies; meaning you
8 >> reached the top level. Do you need *that*? If not, unmerge it, then
9 >> depclean everything (just "emerge -a --depclean".)
10 >>
11 >> This should get rid of all stuff you don't actually need/want.
15 > Well, that leads back to KDE. So, looks like it stays.
16
17 Ah. I remember KDE trying to pull in R once before.
18
19 $ /etc/portage/package/use/kde
20 kde-base/cantor -R