From: maxim wexler <blissfix@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] paludis --uninstall leaves stuff behind
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 21:06:40
1 Hi group,
2
3 Having determined that the Intel Atom CPU probably doesn't allow frequency scaling, or at least the current kern config doesn't, I did paludis -u cpfreqd && paludis -u cpfrequtils because I got these annoying messages that CONFIG_CPU_FREQ must be set(it is!)
4
5 And rebooted -- same message. So I deleted /etc/cpufreqd.conf(Why didn't paludis -u get rid of it?).
6
7 And rebooted. Now the message is "can't find cpufreqd.conf".
8
9 Why didn't paludis -u get rid of everything?
10
11 Maxim
15 Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail. Click on Options in Mail and switch to New Mail today or register for free at http://mail.yahoo.ca