From: Albert Hopkins <marduk@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] migrating to LVM
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 15:58:48
1 On Wed, 2007-10-17 at 07:56 +0200, Dirk Heinrichs wrote:
2 > I'm not sure I get what your problem is. If you could tell more about
3 > what
4 > you have (i.e. how are the partitions on those two drives used
5 > currently)
6 > and what you want, it would be much easier to help.
7
8 Just wanted to chime in with the same thoughts. It's not immediately
9 apparent what your requirements are (i.e what problem are you trying to
10 solve). So any answer you get might not really fit your needs and in
11 the end just cause you a problems. And then you'll hate us and say we
12 all suck (j/k I hope :-)
13
14 -a
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list