From: waltdnes@××××××××.org
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: KDE? Get me out of here!
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 04:02:42
1 On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 06:04:59PM -0700, walt wrote
2
3 > When companies that rich and powerful push web-only services as the
4 > answer to their revenue prayers, I suspect they may be able to win.
5
6 The answer to that is Gnumeric/Abiword, unless MS/Google get them
7 outlawed. OpenOffice (Bleagh) and KOffice (Bleagh) are bloated, but
8 some people still use them.
9
10 > If the trend continues, only port 80 will be in use in a few years.
11 > Will the black hat hackers be unhappy about that? Dunno, but I'd
12 > guess not.
13
14 Hackers will be very happy and clients will be very vulnerable...
15 duhhhh, nice profitable company youse got there Mr. CEO. It would be a
16 shame if something terrible should happen to your cashflow, like your
17 internet connection was killed by a backhoe, or a DDOS attack. Now, for
18 only a few thousand dollars per month in protection, wese can see to it
19 that nothing terrible happens to your beautiful cashflow.
22 Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>