From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: heat codes
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 08:27:13
1 Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 > On Thursday 26 February 2015 19:48:06 Dale wrote:
3 >
4 >> While it has been a while since I used gkrellm to monitor a remote
5 >> system, I use it every day to monitor my system I sit at. Keep in
6 >> mind, not much changes on how gkrellm works. It looks for
7 >> temp/fan/CPU/memory etc info and displays it. I'm not sure it
8 >> requires a whole lot of updating to do that especially given it has
9 >> worked fine here for ages and not much has really changed.
10 > Yes, I have two instances of it running permanently too. Though I think
11 > James is right too, in that it does still have the odd bug.
15 I haven't had any trouble with mine. It just sits there and runs until
16 I logout. What is this bug it suffers from?
17
18 Dale
19