From: Geoff <geoff@××××××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] stopping screen going blank
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 04:20:55
1 I have checked my bios and monitor and cant find anything there? Does
2 anybody have any other ideas??
3
4 I am using a desktop AMD64 with Gentoo 2.6.16r1 and Dell 2405FPW
5 screen
6
7 Cheers
8 Geoff
14 On 22:34 Thu 27 Apr , JimD wrote:
15 > Geoff wrote:
16 > > My screen keeps going blank after about 5 miniutes. I have DPMS turned off and still my screen goes blank. I dont have a screen saver set. Does anybody know how to stop this?
17 > >
18 > > Geoff.
19 > >
20 > > REMEMBER:- Those that get what they want, are the ones who show up to get it....
21 >
22 > Check if your monitor has some built-in option to switch off after a
23 > certain period.
24 >
25 > Jim
26 > --
27 > =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
28 > There's no place like 127.0.0.1
29 > =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
30 > JimD
31 > Central FL, USA, Earth, Sol
32 > --
33 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
37 Chow,
38
39 Geoff.
40
41 REMEMBER:- Those that get what they want, are the ones who show up to get it....
42 --
43 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list