From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Kgpg 1.2.2 does not show email addresses ...
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 18:10:15
Hi All,

I just noticed today that my kgpg 1.2.2 (using KDE 3.5.9) is not showing the
email addresses of the public keys contained in it - i.e. the names are
blank.  User IDs and signature email addresses are shown fine when one
expands the tree.

In case my description is too confusing I have attached a snapshot.

Subsequently, running a search for a key returns nil results.  The only way to
find a particular key/signature involves me manually opening each key and
looking at the individual userids.  I guess I could run:

gpg --keyserver subkeys.pgp.net --search-keys freddie@×××××××.com

but I am not sure what's changed with kgpg and the info it shows on each key.
Is this related to the move from gpg to gpg2?  Is there something wrong with
my KDE?  Any idea how to fix this?
--
Regards,
Mick