From: Ryan Tandy <tarpman@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [OT] Was: [gentoo-user] Finding packages which provide a file
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 22:15:26
1 Rasmus Andersen wrote:
2 > On Mon, May 22, 2006 at 01:21:31PM -0700, Ryan Tandy wrote:
3 >> Nothing to do with the original topic, BUT...
4 >>
5 >> I'd be very interested to know how a flag called GAPING_SECURITY_HOLE
6 >> gets into one's USE ;) I'm assuming you didn't put it there yourself!
7 >
8 > Thats only used by netcat, iirc, and enables the running of commands
9 > from netcat. I guess it could be useful for testing but it is rightly
10 > named something hair-raising :)
11 >
12 > Cheers,
13 > Rasmus